Thursday, February 3, 2011

Winter Update

Abby is 15 months old and has basically become my "mini me". She follows me everywhere I go (including the bathroom), and screams if I am out of her sight for more than 2 seconds.

She is WALKING now which helps me burn an extra 300-400 calories a day. She is full of personality and loves to talk. Unfortunately the only words that we can actually comprehend are...hot (which refers to any type of drink), mama, dada, giggle, "go-go" which means Yo Gabba Gabba, and NO.Here are some updated pictures (all taken from my phone).


Abby and her friend Hannah Grace Johnston (see blog "The Johnston Family" to the right)
Abby and her "Bethy" Abby is in for a rude awakening when baby Hill arrives.

Walking and texting...child of the 2000's

Playing with all of her favorite toys

Shooting hoops with Daddy

Harry Potter in Orlando with friends

I caught her in the pantry pulling down the crackers.
Sweet baby.

1 comment:

  1. yay! a new post. she is such a precious, growing girl! I'm sure she is getting into everything but at least she looks cute doing it!
    love yall! cant wait to get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete