Thursday, May 24, 2012

Three months!

Oh how I love my Momma's boy! He is doing so much better and I love to watch him smile and laugh.
Weight: unsure, but I am guessing around 13 lbs
Clothes: size 6 month
Sleep: Naps are tough. I am trying the "keep him up 1 hour and then put him down" method. He usually cries himself to sleep which makes me sad. Our naps usually last 30-60 min. It's a very restrictive schedule and not much fun for a two year old that wants to get out and about. OCCASIONALLY he will take an hour and a half nap. Bedtime sleep is good. He consistently sleeps 7:30-5:00 (although the last two nights he has woken up at 2:00 to nurse).
Nursing: we really don't have a nursing schedule. Because of his reflux I feed him frequently. He loves to nurse!
Reflux: better, we are now on bethanechol and prevacid. I have weaned off Axid. 
Diaper size: 1
Favorites: sitting with Mommy, watching Abby, swinging on the back porch, Praise baby
Dislikes: evening hours! 5-7 is just rough. All he wants to do is nurse and rock with me on the porch swing.





1 comment:

  1. Mel, Hampton is too cute! After we caught up today, I had to see a recent picture of Hampton : ) Can't wait to hold him again!

    ReplyDelete