Monday, April 23, 2012

2.5 years old!


So hard to believe that I am writing a post for my 2.5 year old toddler! Abby has been pretty whiny, impatient, and demanding lately. I attributed it to a new house, a new bed, and a new brother. However, when I recently looked in her mouth, I saw two of her two year molars breaking through.

Eating: Abby is a pretty picky eater. She loves spaghetti, quesadillas, pizza, chicken nuggets, and pancakes. I can occasionally get her to eat grapes and strawberries. I keep telling myself that this is a phase and she will soon start eating meat and vegetables.

Play: Abby loves to play! She especially loves playing with her friend Harper Anne and cousin Watson. She likes to read books, color, play kitchen, and push her babies in a stroller. She loves being outside and likes to ride her scooter and swing.

Personality: Abby is a very timid little girl. She needs a lot of encouragement and does not take any risks. She screams when she sees dirt or bugs and can’t handle being in a room by herself. She loves to get dressed up in new clothes and calls herself a princess when wearing a dress.

School: After 3 months of screaming all day at school she is doing much better. Abby loves her teachers and making “pat pats” (crafts). We have signed her back up for Briarwood next year.

Sleeping: Abby is still going to bed between 7:30-8:00 at night. She is always ready to go to bed and often asks to “rock and sing” before bedtime. Lately I can hear her crying out at night in her sleep. She still naps during the day for around 1-2.5 hours.

We are looking ahead to potty training and getting rid of our beloved paci!

No comments:

Post a Comment